Successful projects will exemplify the following:
- Engage marginalized UCLA communities.
- Enhance, expand, or create resources/experiences for marginalized communities.
- Promote sustainable or renewable equity-oriented leadership, programs, and/or resources.
- Support personal and collective empowerment of project participants.
- Advance personal and collective understanding of equity issues on campus and beyond.
- Strengthen and create affirmational spaces for underserved communities at UCLA.
- Foster solidarity among students, staff, and faculty of varied social identities, campus communities (e.g., orgs), and across disciplines and administrative units.