The BEST Grant Program applicants must:
- Demonstrate an ability (i.e., knowledge, skills, networks) to carry out the proposed project
- Participate in BEST Grant Program professional development and community activities (e.g., Summer training program, monthly potlucks, regular mentorship meetings)
- Support the assessment activities of the program team (e.g., surveys and interviews)
- Attend one of two mandatory* proposal development workshop sessions on Tuesday April 19 (6-8pm) at the Covel Southbay room OR Wednesday April 20 (6-8pm) at the Carnesale Hermosa room
- Complete online application by Monday, May 16 (details provided at intro sessions)
* Interested applicants who missed these workshops but contact us by May 1 can still apply.